RoweTech designs, develops, and manufactures acoustic Doppler current profilers for applications in oceans, lakes and rivers. Our products blend the most established and modern acoustic Doppler sonar technologies into a broad and versatile product line of high performance sonars, for current profile and vehicle bottom velocity measurements.
Copyright © 2016 Rowe Technologies, Incorporated. All rights reserved.
National Oceanography Center
Offshore Technology Conference
MTS/Oceans' 17 Conference
Rowe Technologies, Inc., founded by Dan and Steve Rowe in 2009, is a private company with its main office located in Poway, CA, USA. We employ an innovative staff to develop, manufacture, market, and service leading-edge, high quality, underwater sonar systems for world-wide use, in oceans, lakes, and rivers.
These systems are pulsed backscatter sonar systems used to transmit and receive echoes from “targets” in the water-mass and along surface and bottom boundaries, to compute
• Vehicle and water velocity from Doppler frequency shift (Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers and Doppler Velocity Logs)
• Range to targets based on acoustic travel time
• Angle to targets based on beamforming and echo angle of arrival and
• Sea bottom and water column acoustic image characteristics based on echo intensity and range
Key values that drive our business –
• Honesty, Integrity, and Trust
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Technology and Innovation
• Excellent Product Performance and Quality
We have strategic Partnerships –
• With international companies and organizations
Our Core capabilities include:
• A dedicated team of innovative employees with an accumulated experience of over 250 years in Doppler and Imaging Sonar product and business development
• Advanced electronic engineering and signal processing development
• Acoustic Transducer design and development including multi-frequency planar arrays